VISTE's Augmented Reality Map Prototype
VISTE's first short term joint staff training event was completed succesfully. VISTE's augmented reality map prototype for people with visual impairment was demostrated during the event. Furthermore, various VISTE's scenarios were discussed in order to enrich spatial thinking concepts through biology, mathematics, sports, literature, etc. VISTE's platform was also tested and the participants created new educational objcts and pathways, using the platform.
- Eleni Tomai μια επιβεβλημένη κίνηση... Τα σχολικά βιβλία θα μεταγραφούν στον κώδικα γραφής Braille για τους τυφλούς μαθητές 1 week 10 hours ago.
- VISTE A paper regarding VISTE project has been accepted for presentation at #CHI2018. Check our website for more information. Paper presentation at CHI'18 | Viste 1 month 5 days ago.
- Marinos Kavouras https://www2.gmu.edu/news/492106?utm_source=gmu-facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=newsdesk Mason junior won't let disability cloud her vision | George Mason 1 month 2 weeks ago.
- Marinos Kavouras https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2017/11/06/inclusion-in-action-veronica/?utm_source=gmu-facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=newsdesk Inclusion in action: Veronica scores 100% with Sway magnified to 225% 2 months 1 week ago.
- Eleni Tomai Το Ειδικό Δημοτικό Σχολείο Τυφλών Καλλιθέας πραγματοποιεί ημερίδα με τίτλο«Καλλιεργώντας τη Χωρική Σκέψη σε Μαθητές με Σοβαρά Προβλήματα Όρασης», στις 21 Οκτωβρίου 2017, στο πλαίσιο του ερευνητικού προγράμματος VISTE. Η ημερίδα θα πραγματοποιηθεί στο Αμφιθέατρο του Ειδικού Δημοτικού Σχολείου Τυφλών Καλλιθέας, Σπάρτης 103 & Ελευθερίου Βενιζέλου, Καλλιθέα. Λεπτομέρειες για το πρόγραμμα της ημερίδας, θα βρείτε στον ακόλουθο σύνδεσμο: 1η Πολλαπλασιαστική Εκδήλωση | ODS Portal 2 months 4 weeks ago.
- VISTE Art #workshops teach #art to the #visuallyimpaired! Art workshops teach art to the visually impaired - Gateway 3 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE #3DPrinted #Maps Help #VisuallyImpaired Texas A&M Students Get Around Campus! #navigation, #assistive, #technology 3D Printed Maps Help Visually Impaired Texas A&M Students Get Around Campus 3 months 2 weeks ago.
- VISTE Don't forget that #October is #BlindnessAwarenessMonth! 3 months 2 weeks ago.
- VISTE We are very excited to have finally launched our official community, which aims to support educators to develop innovative pathways that will demonstrate learners ways to not only associate geospatial concepts with concepts from other domains (e.g. Environment, Earth Sciences, Social Sciences, etc.) but also infer and associate knowledge. Visit our community and find out usefull resources and tools to develop your own learning scenarios and exchange ideas with other members. portal.opendiscoveryspace.eu 3 months 3 weeks ago.
- VISTE Demoing VISTE's augmented reality map prototype for people with #visual #impairment! #PapARt 4 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE #tactile #maps & #augmented #reality tools guide people with #visual #impairment find their way round! #visteproject #inclusive #innovation 4 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE 16 years old invents #3D printed eye test for preventing #blindness in #diabetics. #ArtificialIntelligence 16 year old invents 3D printed eye test for preventing blindness in diabetics 4 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE The second project meeting of VISTE will take place on September 8 at LSDV (http://www.ldv.ro/), Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Liceul Special pentru Deficienți de Vedere Cluj-Napoca 4 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE VISTE's first short term joint staff training event takes place from 4 to 8 September 2017 in Romania and it is hosted by Liceul Special pentru Deficienţi de Vedere Cluj-Napoca. Teachers from Special Elementary School for the Blind in Athens participate. The event will give teachers the opportunity to exchange experiences and practices in actual school environments. 4 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE Visual prostheses, or "bionic eyes", promise to provide #artificial #vision to #visuallyimpaired people who could previously see. But, what people with #bioniceyes see? Artificial vision: what people with bionic eyes see 4 months 2 weeks ago.
- VISTE At this preschool in Florida, #viusallyimpaired and #sigthed children learn together as one. At this preschool, visually impaired and sighted children learn together as one 4 months 2 weeks ago.
- VISTE The Department of Education and Special Education will host the 17th International Mobility Conference Conference in Gothenburg, 22-25 June, 2020. #imc17 Theme - Department of Education and Special Education, University of Gothenburg, Sweden 4 months 2 weeks ago.
- VISTE #ArtificialIntelligence helps determine which puppies can serve the #blind. #guidedogs Artificial intelligence helps determine which puppies can serve the blind 5 months 2 weeks ago.
- VISTE Video interview about VISTE with Dr. Anke Brock! 5 months 3 weeks ago.
- VISTE BlindWays is a #crowdsourcing #app, which assists the #blind and #visually impaired in Boston to find the nearest bus stop. #assistive #technology #navigation Crowdsourcing App Helps Blind Find Their Bus Stop 6 months 1 day ago.