A tactile world globe
Photograph by the Special Elementary School for the Blind in Athens
- VISTE VISTE Multiplier Event | ODS Portal 5 hours 41 min ago.
- VISTE Upcoming presentation of #visteproject at the national congress of FISAF - the French national federation for inclusion: Paris, November 21-23, 2018. #inclusiveeducation #visualimpairment #augmentedreality https://twitter.com/AssoFisaf/status/1052852653716312064 Fisaf_Asso on Twitter 4 weeks 10 hours ago.
- VISTE How to motivate young children to walk “in step” with correct arc height and width without constantly harping on their technique! Long White Cane Techniques: Motivating Young Children with Special Activities 1 month 1 day ago.
- VISTE VISTE demo and presentation at the Institute of Blind Youth in Toulouse, France! https://twitter.com/AnkeBrock/status/1051944144191574018 Anke Brock on Twitter 1 month 4 days ago.
- VISTE Ειδικό Δημοτικό Σχολείο Τυφλών Καλλιθέας 1 month 1 week ago.
- VISTE Last week was busy for VISTE! The project was presented both at Researcher's Night at the National Technical University of Athens in Greece and at the 10 years anniversary celebration of INRIA Bordeaux - Sud-Ouest in France! https://twitter.com/AnkeBrock/status/1045633289049055232 Anke Brock on Twitter 1 month 2 weeks ago.
- VISTE VISTE is being presented during Researcher's Night 2018 at National Technical University of Athens! 1 month 3 weeks ago.
- VISTE Σας περιμένουμε σήμερα στη Βραδιά του Ερευνητή στο ΕΜΠ, στο κτήριο Αβέρωφ του ιστορικού συγκροτήματος του Πολυτεχνείου στην Πατησίων. http://portal.opendiscoveryspace.eu/en/event/researchers-night-2018-national-technical-university-athens-greece-851122 Researcher's Night 2018 @ the National Technical University of Athens, Greece | ODS Portal 1 month 3 weeks ago.
- VISTE About the VISTE joint staff training event at the Special Elementary School for the Blind in Athens VISTE Joint staff training event at SESBA | Viste 1 month 3 weeks ago.
- VISTE It didn't ever occur to me that #braille readers may also suffer from #dyslexia. Read the article below to gain a better insight into dyslexia and and what to look for in braille readers. Braille and Dyslexia 1 month 3 weeks ago.
- VISTE Researchers are nvestigating #auditory #keyboards that use rapid streams of #text_to_speech characters, leveraging the exceptional auditory processing abilities of the #blind and #visually_impaired. Screenless phones may benefit blind and visually impaired users 1 month 4 weeks ago.
- VISTE Have you ever heard of #tixels? The start-up Blitab Technology introduced a #liquid_based technology to create #tactile relief, making multitude digital tasks easier for those with #visual_impairment! Braille for a New Digital Age 1 month 4 weeks ago.
- VISTE An interesting #campaign from a #visually_impaired individual about how best to #assist those with impairments! #JustAskDontGrab Blind activist wants to change how people interact with those with disabilities 2 months 4 days ago.
- VISTE Details about the third project meeting! VISTE 3rd Project meeting | Viste 2 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE Read the article below to find out about a novel technique to make #braille #books more portable and convenient and subsequently more #accessible. Researchers Develop Reprogrammable Braille in Hopes of Making Books More Accessible for Blind Readers 2 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE The second joint staff training event and the third project meeting have been successfully completed. New goals have been set for the forseeable future, which looks very promising. 2 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE Jeremy Laviole is presenting VISTE #augmented_reality prototype for #inclusive_learning, exploring a botanical atlas! 2 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE Along with Day 5 activities of VISTE Joint Staff Training Event, the third project meeting will take place at SESBA. 2 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE VISTE augmented reality tool workshop (day 5 of the training event). For more information on the training event, please see: http://visteproject.eu/event/viste-joint-staff-training-event-sesba 2 months 1 week ago.
- VISTE The Augmented Reality tool developed in VISTE project allows VI and sighted students and teachers to collaboratively explore and build maps. It will be the focus of Day 5 activities at the VISTE Joint Staff Training Event. You can watch a brief presentation of the tool (CHI18 preview), here: https://youtu.be/W5XO6T490DU Empowering #spatial_thinking of students with #visual_impairment 2 months 1 week ago.